Tickets to Everything Electric are issued on behalf of the organiser Fully Charged Show Ltd and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Attendees entering the Venue must have a valid Event ticket. All attendees must have their ticket scanned at the dedicated entrance. Any person entering or attempting to enter the Venue without prior authorisation or not in the possession of a valid Event ticket will be refused admission.
- On arrival and for the purposes of entry into the Venue for the Event, the Organiser may exchange tickets for wristbands.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or transferred to another event. All tickets should be checked by the Attendee on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. If you have paid the incorrect fee please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendees holding a ticket purchased at a concessional price must produce proof of age or documentation justifying the concession when the ticket is presented for entry.
- Attendees who have been issued with a complimentary carer’s ticket must collect the ticket from the event entrance on the day of attendance to the Event. The holder of the Government issued Companion Card must be in attendance and present their Companion Card at the entrance to receive the complimentary ticket.
- Tickets cannot be sold for commercial gain. If the Organiser has reason to believe that a ticket has been resold it will be invalidated and the holder will be refused admission.
- Defaced or altered tickets will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
- The Organiser may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). The Organiser reserves the right to cancel tickets bought in excess of this allocation.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content, timing or dates of the whole or any part of the Event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to issue ticket refunds or exchanges.
- The Organiser is not holding itself out as an authority on public health regarding the incidence and transmission of any virus. Organisers will follow guidance from the Government and Public Health England (or local or judicial authority) and take such steps as considered appropriate in the circumstances, and shall look to comply with such guidance, for example social distancing.
- Every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in theatre sessions, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Venue Management and the Organiser may, in their absolute discretion, conduct security
searches for any items which are prohibited by law or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions.
Unless expressly authorised by the Organiser, possession of the following items is prohibited at the
Event: All professional cameras (those with detachable lenses or telephoto lenses), monopods and
tripods; Audio/visual recording devices; broadcasting or transmission equipment;
- Animals (excluding assistance dogs); Drones or other remote controlled devices; Knives, weapons, scissors and chains; Fireworks or flares; and Any other item deemed by the Manager in its absolute discretion, to be inappropriate, illegal, unsafe or hazardous in any way. The Organiser reserves the right to, at any time; add items to the prohibited items list.
- The Organiser does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to this event. Attendees are responsible for their own personal possessions and must not leave bags or possessions unattended at any time.
- The Venue and Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising within the premises.
- Attendees may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication and/or security purposes.
- It is a condition of admission to the Event that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by an Attendee of the show or any part of it unless agreed prior with the Organiser. Recording of the event is permitted for personal (non-commercial) purposes only.
- Animals are not permitted at the Venue with the exception of accredited guide, assistance and hearing dogs in the company of its registered owner. Accredited dogs must display a companion vest / lead for ease of identification.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Venue. Smoking includes the use of electronic cigarettes and other electronic imitations or simulation devices.
- Please check event details, timings and car park charges prior to travelling as these may be subject to change.
- The Event is partially outdoors and will take place regardless of weather conditions (unless deemed unsafe by the event safety officer). Appropriate clothing for an outdoor event is recommended.
- In accordance with the law, visitors under the age of 18 are not permitted to purchase/sample alcoholic drink products.
- Any complaints relating to the Event should be made via email to email@example.com (prior to and during the event) or in person at the onsite Organiser’s Office (during event hours only).